Friday, January 30, 2009

WOE BLACK BETTY WAMBULAMBALAMBA











Today is the day I shall post my first official photos with my new camera "Black Betty". Black Betty is a FujiFilm FInePix S1000, 10 mega pixel with 12x optical lens. I finally sat down today and read how to operate her. I am usually one who is all gung hoe for new things and taking risks, but with Black Betty I did not want to hurt her. I think I was a little afraid to use her. Now that I have used her for a whole day she is now one of my children, I love her and she loves me (I think). She will be put in time out if she does not behave. I have always wanted a daughter.
WOE BLACK BETTY WAMBULAMBA WOE BLACK BETTY WAMBULAMB YEAH!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!These are wonderful!!!!Did you take that cat picture? The horse eye is truly great. You really know how to pick your subjects. Love them all. Sooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!

Pony Girl said...

Those turned out really nice! Glad you are enjoying your new camera. I am impressed with the quality, did you do much editing? I am looking at a Canon ultra zoom (20x.) It is one of the most expensive ultra-zooms I've seen out there. But I'm not ready for a digital SLR, either! ;)

Aspen Photography said...

No not much editing I don't have photo shop or anything. I just cropped and adjusted the saturation of the colors a touch, not to much because it becomes incredibly strange looking. And on a few darkened the exposure just a touch. Is all options that came along with the normal windows photo viewing system.