Saturday, January 24, 2009

Quirk's

Quirk # 1 I am afraid of the dark!! If a sweet little kitten runs out from under a bush and I happen to be walking by at the exact moment I will pee my pants and drop dead of a heart attack on the spot. So if you read in the newspaper that a woman drops dead from a kitten attack, it will be me guarantee.

Quirk # 2 I don't like to fly!! I use to fly all the time when I was little. Now I have no desire, won't do it, can't make me. I will drive to Australia if I ever get to go someday.

Quirk # 3 I can't spell at all!! I depend entirely on spell check and that sometimes does not help. What's my problem, man. There, Their, They're, are my biggest problem givers by far and where, were, we're. Help me now, cause I am about to crawl into a hole!

Quirk # 4 I should be in playing with my kids instead of writing this blog, but they sound happy so I will finish

Quirk # 5 I want to become more green and organic and my husband thinks I am strange!! He thinks this is a quirk. Just you wait and see Patrick I will have you loving it all by the time I am done! He smirk's, smiles, laughs than walks out of the room. I'll show him I will!!

Quirk # 6 I wish I had a slight case of OCD. I am a terrible house keeper and SO unorganized( because I have self diagnosed ADD). I get into a fight with my laundry daily, it always wins. This is another reason I am on this mission to become more green, organic and sustainable. So I can live with just the necessities.

Quirk # 7 I have a deep love for animals and animal well fare. Ok most people would say this is not a quirk but most of our friends think it is. And yes sometimes I open my big mouth and say things on the animals behalf that I probably should just keep quiet at. Like when my husband and I are talking to a pig farmer and I start asking him about the size of his farrowing pens and if the sows ever get out. And he looks at me strangely and Say's "your not from PETA or anything are you" and my sweet understanding husband laughs a nervous laugh and gives me that look, you know that look of SHUT UP. He new what he was getting into when he married me 7 yrs. ago!!!!!!


PEACE OUT MY BLOGGER BUDDIES

2 comments:

zacman0974 said...

You are cracking me up! I can totally relate to quirk #3 and #6. I can't spell worth a darn either. I also call myself an organized mess! My husband thinks I am nuts! Keep up the great blogging. You are a great writer!
Audrea in TN.

Anonymous said...

If I didn't know better I would say you were hatched from my groin, however, I know better, but you have to agree you and me are like two peas in a pod when it comes to housework calling us vs playing outdoors with our kids and critters.Of course I know why..my blood flows thru your veins sweet niece of mine.