Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Computers sometimes don't do what they are told and need a time out!!!

My computer is having issues loading pictures this morning. I will try and get some more up this afternoon. I will leave you this morning on a good note. A note of warm and happy thoughts. A wonderful recipe that will make you sing songs of joy. You will have a brighter view of the world once you make this magical meal. Your heart will dance for joy at every thought of the taste and texture of this food.





Just kidding it is just Taco Soup

2 lbs hamburger browned
2 can black beans, undrained
1 can kidney beans, undrained
1 can corn undrained
1 can diced tomatoes undrained(i used homemade canned salsa and home canned diced tomatoes)
1 can rot ell tomatoes undrained
1 medium onion diced
2 packages taco seasoning
1 cup of water
Vinegar 2tbls
seasoning salt 1 table spoon
garlic and pepper seasoning
dash of Tabasco
cheese
sour cream
FRITOOOOOOOS



Brown ground beef with the vinegar, seasoning salt, garlic, pepper and Tabasco (all this is optional remember you are the one that is going to eat it!!) drain hamburger. Put hamburger in slow cooker. Add all other ingredients except cheese and Frito's and sour cream. Cook on high for 30 minutes then cook on low for 2 hrs. or cook on low as long as you want.

When ready to serve place in bowl and smother with cheese, sour cream and chips

Happy Heifer

2 comments:

RoweKlan said...

I made this today, I LOVE it. It was soooo good. So I found out that I will have to quit my job today. They won't let me transfer to Vegas. because there are no positions available there. So I am a little bummed I have to start all over with the job hunting. But I think moving is the right thing to do still. I will talk to ya later. LOVE your pics

Wendy said...

you gotta love any recipe with Fritos in it! Yum!