Monday, February 9, 2009

ARTSY FARTSY HAPPY HEIFER

I know this picture is actually, technically, suppose to be a bad picture because it is all blurry and stuff. But I thought I would have an artsy fartsy mind and give it a chance so I put it in black and white. I actually being the artsy fartsy intellectual that I am, like it. I don't know call me crazy, Patrick does on a daily basis.



I can now upload pictures! Not from my new camera but I just put my card into my old camera and upload. I am not very quick it took me a few days to figure that option out. I am so glad to get pictures on here again. That all makes it better now that I can put pictures on. I am starting to come out of my state of denial though and I am starting to realize that the whole thing with Homer T. was not a dream and that he is sick and that I don't know how I will handle it. OK I am done, tears are starting to roll. I will be strong!!
OOOOOHHHHH AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH (no I am not sneezing)

All I can say is yummmmmm


I can not decide which one I like better. The one with the horses face that is in focus and the saddle out of focus or the one with the horses face out of focus and the saddle in focus.
I think the horses face in focus and the saddle out.







Happy Heifer


6 comments:

Pony Girl said...

Yea! I'm glad you got the download figured out. I have never thought of trying my memory card!
I like all of those pics! Great job! I do really like the one of the horse's eye with the saddle out, though!

Anonymous said...

Howdy:
Still in Jackson Hole. I love all the pictures. But you should be able to download from your new camera. Your computer is just not recognizing it but I have now idea how to get your computer to recognize your new camera. There are probably instructions with the camera. I like the pictures of Patrick. They are very artistic.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for a visit! I have to say your blog made me smile! I do love that first picture...it's unusual, but there's something about it!

I read a post below...your wacky W's and my daughter's mouth fell open because we speak "Walbewein" to each other the same way...putting W's in front of everything! So does that make us crazy too? lol! :)

Come back for a visit soon!
Tammy

~Rachel~ said...

Awww, thanks!

(Def the picture withthe horse's eye in focus and teh blurry saddle!)

Anonymous said...

Well your artsy fartsy pics look like they were taken by a professional-so I'd say you're on the right track. I loved them all-but the first is my favorite-very neat.

kdwhorses said...

Oh I love the blurry picture, I would frame it!
Oh and who doesn't love a picture of Wrangler's ~ Hello!?!?!
I like the face in focus and the saddle out!
Great pics!