Monday, February 16, 2009

Hypochondriac Kitty

Hey did you here about how bad the economy is?
Yeah it is getting pretty bad around here. Our meal this morning only consisted of cat food. Yuck who eats cat food anymore. You won't see me eating cat food very long!
OH NOOOO what are the signs of a stroke? I think I am having a stroke some one call 911 now. I am having a stroke people can't you tell. I have all the classic symptoms. Slurred speech see " meeoossseeee" it is slurred. I am numb on one side. I am starting to panic here I caaaaaan'tttt Breaaaaath FOOOOOFOOOFOOOOFOOOO I am hyperventilating someone needs to take action now!!
It is getting worse I guess I am just going to lay down and die while you watch and take pictures. Lady you are suppose to care for me I need your help. I can't be alone, don't leave me alone It is getting dark, I see the light. The time has come.


BUUUUURRRRPPPPP Oh it was just a burp I am OK!! I will be fine no thanks to you.
Happy Heifer



6 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

That was just so funny.
Poor kitty...it needs a ride in a waabulance

Anonymous said...

Cute story!!!! All the pictures are so good but that last cat picture is so clear and what a great looking cat. Keep up the good work as it really makes my day!!!!!!

The Wife said...

LOL! That was too funny! I get that way sometimes when I'm gasy!

Farmchick said...

CUTE kitty!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really enjoyed reading through your blog. Hope you will come back to visit soon...and I will do the same.

Countrygirl said...

Hey! Thanks for coming by my blog. Nice to meet ya'! Come by anytime.

I love the kitty pictures.

The Wildwood said...

She is such a cute cat!