Monday, February 23, 2009

Answer to sundays fun game

Nature person was pretty close except, I secretly flew to California to take the picture of the Elk in a blazing wild fire instead of Colorado.


Just Kidding, are there even Elk in California?


The picture was of a outside fire pit. It had a metal ring around it with Elk all the way around. Noone guessed right on but, everyone who guessed fire place was pretty close and you all win good thoughts from me!! ;P

I know it is an outstanding, thoughtful, expensive gift. Don't get too over whelmed with the greatness of it. I would not want anyone having a heart attack or anything. ;P


;P ;P ;P I am really winking and sticking my tongue out it is a weird twitch I have ;P ;P


Happy Heifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really a clever picture. I remember seeing that fire ring. Wasn't it over at some friends house? I never would have guessed. Love the last three pictures on your last picture blog.

Countrygirl said...

HI! Sorry it's taken me awhile to get back to you but thanks for stopping by my blog and for the kind comments. Nice to meet you, and come by anytime!

Your blog is great, I am sorry about your dog's diagnosis. We are animal lovers too, but it's hard when 'life' happens.

Talk to ya' soon.