Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"You stink mommy"

Cason my three yr. old and I went to town this afternoon to pick Dustin up from preschool. As we were driving Cason said "I smell something stinky" I replied "oh it is just this stinky truck" He said "No" "it smells like poop" I said I don't smell anything like that and he said " Do you smell stinky mommy?" I answered quikly " no mommy never stinks" LOL He couldnt leave it at that though in a shy little voice he said "mommy you stink" I again said "no" and he then asked "did you wipe your bottom good after you went Pooppoo" I just about crashed the truck then I laughed then he yelled "THATS NOT FUNNYYYY"





Just to clarify he was smelling dog poop that was on his shoe!! URGHHH So I really dont stink, really I don't, I am sure of it, If I did I would smell it, Wouldn't I? LOL



Happy Heifer

4 comments:

nature ramblings said...

Great story, those boys can sure say the cutest things. Glad your back to your writing. You are very creative!! Happy St. Pats. Day.!!!

Pony Girl said...

I hate the dog poo on the shoes! It IS really stinky. Funny, savvy kiddos you have! :)

Paula said...

Around here, it's all about the stink! AND why do moms get blamed for the worst stink?!

Love it - I needed the laugh!

The Wife said...

LOL! That was too funny!