From the brain of Dustin, sometimes I wonder about this kid. Doesn't that picture make him look like he is up to no GOOD? He was collecting shot gun shells out of an old bombfire pile.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
"picking up our room"
3. What makes mom sad?
"not picking up"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"telling us jokes"
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"just like us"
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"clean the house"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"for doing a good job at feeding the horses"
11. What is your mom really good at?
"feeding the horses"
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"not very good at working cows"
13. What does your mom do for her job?
"take care of us"
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"for letting us have ice cream"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Snow white or Guardian Angel"
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"we kinda have the same hair"
19. How are you and your mom different?
"cause you have long hair and I don't"
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"You tell me you love me"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"working cows for you and feeding the horses for you"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Just to clarify a few things I am very good at working cows and really enjoy it!
I don't really know why he thinks cleaning the house is all that important to me since it is not something I do very often! LOL