Wednesday, October 13, 2010

















































































































































































































































Where have we been, if anyone is still out there we have been in Colorado yah thats right I have not posted a thing in over a year! Patrick took a job on a large cattle ranch in the mountains of Colorado. When I last blogged we lived in Mo so heres just a few of the 1,000's of pics I have taken over the last year.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey!

Great pics!! They are awesome!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

RoweKlan said...

Love your pics, I am glad you are blogging again :)

nature ramblings said...

Always love looking at your pictures!!!!